Everlasting / Cream
Light fluid emulsion cream with 10 vitamins, amino acids, peptides and 4 essentials trace elements (Copper, Zinc, Calcium, Magnesium) for skin bio revitalization. Treats and prevent the first signs of skin ageing.
Skin type & indications
- For all skin conditions.
- Bio revitalizes.
- Boosts oxygen consumption of the skin cells and increases the natural energy of our cells (ATP).
- Stimulates cellular renewal, for a brighter skin.
- Revitalizes the cutaneous metabolism and insures long-term rejuvenation of the cell’s vital functions because of a growth factor like activity.
- Provides the skin with nutrients responsible for maintaining biological balance.
- Help the skin to defend oneself actively against tiredness, stress and ageing.
- Calcium protects against ageing process (anti-hyaluronidase activity, reduces glycation, neutralizes free radicals).
- Increases fibroblast and keratinocytes regeneration up to 70%.
- Increases O2 consumption of fibroblast and keratinocytes.
- Increases cellular respiration up to 45% after 50 minutes.
- Increases formation of pyruvate for supplying the cellular energy production (ATP) up to 28% after 2 hours.
- Increases ATP production up to 34% at 6 hours and 38% at 24 hours.
- Increases DNA synthesis (activation of epidermal renewal) up to 15% at 24 hours.
- Increases the production of proteins (activation of cellular metabolism) up to 15% at 24 hours.
Does not contain paraffin. Does not contain silicon. Does not contain parabens or harmful preservatives. Balanced pH. Coloring free.
HOW TO USE
Apply smooth gently onto the face and neck until thoroughly absorbed. Use every morning and night, either alone or under makeup.
While Oxynergy Paris strives to keep ingredient lists on this website as accurate as possible, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, reliable, up-to-date, and error-free. Please refer to the ingredients list on the product packaging for the most accurate list of ingredients.
Amino acids. Peptides. Essential trace elements (Copper, Zinc, Calcium, Magnesium). Vitamin A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B8, C, E & H. Vegetal glycerin.