Ultra-smooth, mild and rich foaming cleanser with amino acids and essential trace elements (Copper, Zinc, Calcium, Magnesium). It contains a novel, natural and non-aggressive cleansing agent derived from sugar. Sulfate free it is respectful for the skin and for the environment. The cushion foam contains mini sponges that smoothly massage the skin.
Skin type & indications
- For all skin conditions.
- Cleanse the skin gently.
- Moisturizes & refreshes.
- Boosts oxygen consumption of the skin cells and increases the natural energy of our cells (ATP).
- Stimulates cellular renewal, for a brighter skin.
- Revitalizes the cutaneous metabolism and insures long-term rejuvenation of the cell’s vital functions because of a growth factor like activity.
- Provides the skin with nutrients responsible for maintaining biological balance.
- Helps the skin to defend oneself actively against tiredness, stress and ageing.
- Calcium protects against ageing process (anti-hyaluronidase activity, reduces glycation, neutralizes free radicals).
- Increases fibroblast and keratinocytes regeneration up to 70%.
- Increases O2 consumption of fibroblast and keratinocytes.
- Increases cellular respiration up to 45% after 50 minutes.
- Increases formation of pyruvate for supplying the cellular energy production (ATP) up to 28% after 2 hours.
- Increases ATP production up to 34% at 6 hours and 38% at 24 hours.
- Increases DNA synthesis (activation of epidermal renewal) up to 15% at 24 hours.
- Increases the production of proteins (activation of cellular metabolism) up to 15% at 24 hours.
Does not contain paraffin. Does not contain silicon. Does not contain parabens or harmful preservatives. PEG free. – Balanced pH. – Does not sting eyes. Sulfate free. Natural and ultra mild cleansing agent.
HOW TO USE
Moisten face and hands, pour a dime-size amount of cleanser into palm and work on the face. Massage for 2 minutes and rinse thoroughly.
While Oxynergy Paris strives to keep ingredient lists on this website as accurate as possible, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, reliable, up-to-date, and error-free. Please refer to the ingredients list on the product packaging for the most accurate list of ingredients.
Aqua (Water), Caprylyl/Capryl glucoside, Glycerin, Sodium hydroxide, Acrylates / C10-30 Alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, Zinc gluconate, Magnesium aspartate, Copper gluconate, Calcium gluconate, Hydrolized soy protein, Disodium EDTA, Sodium polyacrylate, Triethylene glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic acid, Parfum, Coumarin, Hexyl cinnamal, D-Limonene.
Peptides. Essential trace elements (Copper, Zinc, Calcium, Magnesium).
Power Infuse / Cleansing
SIZE: 180 ml