Cleansing micellar gel with amino acids and essential trace elements (Copper, Zinc, Calcium, Magnesium). An ultra-cooling glide-on texture for an instant and intense soothing sensation. Skin is smooth, cleansed, supple and feel comfortable. Gently removes make-up on the face, lips and eyes. Does not sting the eyes. It rinses clean, without leaving any pore-clogging residue.
Skin type & indications
- For all skin conditions.
- Gently removes make-up on the face, lips and eye contour.
- Moisturizes & refreshes.
- Boosts oxygen consumption of the skin cells and increases the natural energy of our cells (ATP).
- Stimulates cellular renewal, for a brighter skin.
- Revitalizes the cutaneous metabolism and insures long-term rejuvenation of the cell’s vital functions because of a growth factor like activity.
- Provides the skin with nutrients responsible for maintaining biological balance.
- Helps the skin to defend oneself actively against tiredness, stress and ageing.
- Calcium protects against ageing process (anti-hyaluronidase activity, reduces glycation, neutralizes free radicals).
- Increases fibroblast and keratinocytes regeneration up to 70%.
- Increases O2 consumption of fibroblast and keratinocytes.
- Increases cellular respiration up to 45% after 50 minutes.
- Increases formation of pyruvate for supplying the cellular energy production (ATP) up to 28% after 2 hours.
- Increases ATP production up to 34% at 6 hours and 38% at 24 hours.
- Increases DNA synthesis (activation of epidermal renewal) up to 15% at 24 hours.
- Increases the production of proteins (activation of cellular metabolism) up to 15% at 24 hours.
Does not contain paraffin. Does not contain silicon. Does not contain parabens or harmful preservatives. PEG free. Balanced pH. Does not sting eyes.
HOW TO USE
Wet your face and hands with lukewarm water. Pour gel into your hands and apply to skin. Massage with a gentle, circular motion. Rinse with lukewarm water, pat dry with a soft towel. For a perfect and deep cleansing, follow by spraying the Toning mist over the face and wipe with a dry cotton pad.
While Oxynergy Paris strives to keep ingredient lists on this website as accurate as possible, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, reliable, up-to-date, and error-free. Please refer to the ingredients list on the product packaging for the most accurate list of ingredients.
Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Caprylyl/Capryl glucoside, Zinc gluconate, Magnesium aspartate, Copper gluconate, Calcium gluconate, Hydrolized soy protein, Polyacrylate crosspolymer-6, Triethylene glycol, T-Butyl alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic acid, Parfum.
Amino acids. Peptides. Essential trace elements (Copper, Zinc, Calcium, Magnesium). Vegetal Glycerin.